Geotechnical studies and detailed laboratory analysis on the Detailed Project Report for the construction of small hydro power project at Druk Bindu, Samtse awarded by Druk Green Power Corporation Ltd.
Following were the major scope of the assignment:
• Carry out field surveys to confirm desk study interpretation and gathered supplementary data
• Carry field investigations-PLT/SPT/PPT, Pit excavation and sample collection for laboratory testing.
• Carry out Slope stability analysis of soil and rock slopes.
• Assist the risks to existing infrastructures
• Inspect high risk locations to define potentials solutions
• Determine requirements for engineering structures such as retaining walls and complementary bioengineering applications
• To prepare mitigation plan and detail mitigation measures needed to be adopted along with the cost estimates and timing for corrective measures and actions