Preparation of Detailed project report for the revival of East-West Trail from Trashigang to Thimphu (Move for health trail)
The Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) desired to revive the East-West walk trail and have detailed survey and study comprehensive report with coordinates, identified campsites, distance between each campsite, tourists’ attraction (culture, nature, flora, fauna, wildlife, settlements along the trail and proposal for new route in place of those stretches affected by motor road, etc), with cost estimate. The idea was to study the possibility of revival of the trail for both domestic and international tourist
Following were the major scope of the assignment:
- Walk and study trail throughout its length and breadth
- Describe the trail in terms of present conditions, accessibility, gradient and reconstruction/rehabilitation, requirement of new structure, length, repair and restoration activities.
- Describe the trail in terms of environmental interest (flora, fauna and vegetation, identification of potential campsites, restrooms and requirement of other basin amenities.
- Highlight the cultural interest such as historical monuments, nays, current trends and potential home stays among other cultural interest.
- Prepare route maps including that of proposed route maps
- Prepare budgetary design/drawings and detailed project cost.
Preparation of Detailed Project Report on Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block Plant for Penden Cement Authority Limited (PCAL).
The main objective of the assignment was to prepare the detailed project report (DPR) for Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) Block plant to be setup at Gomtu, Bhutan to align with business strategies/activities and the shared common goal of the company. Further, this project intended at responding to the fast-changing business environments and for continuing the sustained growth.